Master The Art Of Writing
Supporting Your Writing Life: How to
Balance your ‘real’ and ‘writing’ lives.
- Do you work full time?
- Have an active family life?.
- Do you want to be more productive?
- Have you tried the writing process of other writers but failed to stay with it?
- Do you feel stuck, frustrated trying to balance your ‘real life’ with your ‘writing life’?
- Did you answered ‘yes’ to two or more of these questions?
You will learn about five basic universal needs so you can create your personal ‘needs profile.’ Next, using your Personal Needs Profile, you will craft a writing life support plan designed perfectly for You.
Simple Ways to Identify and Increase Character Conflict
- What is the the role conflict plays in storytelling?
- How do the five basic universal needs impact internal and external character conflict?
- Why create a Need-Strength Profile for your main characters?
- How can you use this information to naturally increase internal and external conflict in your story?
No pre-requisite but a WIP would be helpful.
- Do you feel overwhelmed with character interviews; the idea of writing ten – twenty page biographies about each of your main characters?
- Does your mind balk and your fingers freeze on the keyboard at the idea of writing a thirty page outline on the main turning points and main conflict(s) in your story?
- Do you struggle to find ways to increase realistic internal and external conflict in your characters?